Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tid Bits.

Phew. Long day. Well to be more accurate, long few days. After about 8.5 hours of travel I made it back to my home in Groningen. I didn't realize just how tired I was until I dropped off my bags and walked down the hall to find some housemates. I was practically dragging my feet, eyes were drooping. I was finally able to relax, and my body was craving sleep.

I am fortunate to have a few very lovely friends who made extra dinner for me to have when I got back. So I ate and visited for a bit. Because I couldn't actually go straight to bed and I really wanted to see my pictures I uploaded them. Sadly (for you) I just can't do a good job of posting tonight so you'll have to wait. But I think with the time difference that might mean that I can post when it is the middle of the night for most of you (sorry Amanda, no such luck). So maybe, just maybe, when you get up tomorrow you will see some tales of wonder and pictures.

To wet your appetite:




3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you with the mask:) Ah I'm jealous! I am so happy that you are enjoying your exchange! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just WOW and cant wait for the rest

    ReplyDelete