Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm sorry.

I know excuses are the last thing you want to hear. "I was tired," "I was busy," "I had to write a paper for tomorrow," "I did my laundry today," etcetera etcetera.

I think I'm a little demotivated because I feel like the story is in my pictures and I spent a good portion of my day uploading and labeling pictures on facebook - almost 150 I think, which compared to the near 600 I took is nothing. But please understand that of those 600 pictures many are not that great and others are very similar to others. You know. I look at it like, take an excessive amount of pictures in order to get a few gems out of it.

So while although I was busy today I hope to get you some written details tomorrow after my class. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but I'll do my best and hopefully if all goes well and flickr stops acting up I will be able to upload a bunch of pictures. Every time I try lately it fails and I get frustrated. So when those are up you'll have lots to look at. In the mean time head over to my facebook albums for some tales of adventure. Besides a picture is worth a thousand words.

In other news this came in the mail when I was gone:

Thanks Mom!

1 comment: