Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FLICKR!!!!!1

So, after much talk and little action I've finally done it. I faced setbacks, total annihilation of my photos from my computer, I may have shed a tear, then I came back stronger than ever... Well ok, I'm being a little dramatic.

I've finally loaded the majority (the good ones at least) of my pictures.

Find 'em here!

And if that doesn't work - I don't really know what link to give you. My suggestion:
  1. Go to flickr.com
  2. Search tmstauth
  3. It'll come up with no results, but above the search bar hit 'people'
  4. My account will come up! Click it and view away
  5. Be forgiving about the sheer amount of photos to go through
I was too lazy to relabel them all, or even explain what they are. I don't plan to correct this. Sorries.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Also, your bike riding action posts scare me. Because one time, when I was younger, Kelli and I were riding our bikes to 7-11 because my dad gave us each $1 to spend (in those days that equaled a small slurpee and a bag of purple sour chew candies) and as we were riding, I looked back at Kelli and then ran into a tree. I see your photos and I'm thinking "Teira! Be careful! Watch out!" But I still love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are all fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo...

    ReplyDelete