Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Haze

I'm in a haze. A bored, busy haze.

Its 1am Thursday morning. In about 2 days I head off for a near month traveling. This has meant that I also needed to get school work organized, as well as my plans for May organized prior to departure. When I get back at the end of the month I'll be in town for about 5 days before I leave to meet my lovely cousin in Berlin so there's getting that ready, and other trips as well. As summer approaches it becomes more important to book things in advance. April marks the very early start of high season here in Europe which means that things start to get busier, tours booked, hostels have no vacancies, and prices go up. May and June will be especially busier and more expensive so I want to get organized to get the most bang for my buck.

Today I booked my last trip - in the middle of June, after I'm done classes I have about 2 weeks before I fly home which will be split between Normandy (I fit it in!), Scotland, and visiting my cousin in England!

I've started to pile things that I need to pack for this next 25 days, the pile isn't too big yet and I hope it stays that way. This'll test my true ability to pack light - especially because the pack I bought and brought is more a 4-5 day pack at max, but basically I'll take the same amount of stuff and just do laundry more often. My main problem at the moment is what shoes to bring.

Anyways, its clear I'm rambling, and I need to be getting off to bed. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good thing you mentioned getting school work organized cause i almost forgot you were going to school over there. :) Hope you found some cheap memory cards cause the way you're taking pic's you're gonna have more than a few gig's filled up. And i enjoy each and every one. Have a great month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited I get to partake on the first part of your month! See you soon:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee! And I am so excited to be part of your next few months. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete