Sunday, February 27, 2011

Keep it short.

Today I fully intended to find a nice Internet cafe, you know the kind that has comfortable seats, is well lit, and serves you lattes, beer, or even wine, and blog about the last few days. Unfortunately, no matter where I walked or where I looked I couldn't even find the sketchy kind of Internet cafe - as this is the case and there is no way I'm going to do a full blog update on my phone I'm going to ask for your patience.

I will give you some minor details, by some dumb luck I booked this trip impeccably. Carnival started on Saturday when I was in Venice, this allowed me to walk around the city in a mask, view hundreds in costumes, and enjoy the general splendor. Then I came to Milano in the midst of Milan Fashion Week. Who knew? Not I, but clearly someone is looking out for me.

These past few days have been great and I promise you a lengthy update when I return to the Netherlands.

3 comments:

  1. oh, what luck! I am excited to hear alllll about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're. At. Fashion. Week?

    Oh gosh, can't breathe. Have a blast, darling. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What she's not saying is that it is bloody cold there right now, in Milan. Enjoy what you can Teira Marie.

    ReplyDelete