Friday, April 1, 2011

Manana

Well my bag is as packed as it can get - many things are still sitting in piles on my floor because I need to use them before I leave tomorrow. Right now I'm having an internal debate about taking my computer with me. It would be so ace, but it would also add 5lbs to my bag. I won't have my pack on my back too often but at the same time less is really more in these occasions. I just have two weeks, many long train trips, and homework to do. It seems like such a great idea but it also has my life on it and loosing or damaging it would surely cause an outright meltdown. I'm going to shove it in and see how heavy my bag feels before I decide anything. No decisions tonight, that would be too simple.

But I really must be getting to bed. Although it is Friday night and everyone else is just starting to party I need to go to bed so I can get up in the morning, get organized, and catch the train.

Tomorrow I meet my Mom in the morning in Amsterdam, where we'll stay for two days before we fly to the south coast of Portugal. Its going to be busy, but its also going to be great. Doesn't really seem real yet though. I just can't believe that it is April already, what happened to March? And thinking about the fact that the next time I get back here it'll be the middle of April really makes me realize just how quickly this all is flying by. eeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment