Friday, April 8, 2011

Sunburnt and Smiling.

Apologies for the lack of posts, when I have made it to a computer I have not had a sufficient time to do any worthwhile posts and I don't want to half ass this. And then there is the unreliable free wifi I've been accessing lately. My earnest plan is to sit down tomorrow at a nice Internet cafe and do an honest job at a strong update. Likely won't be able to get any pictures up for a while, there's been some hitches in my photo organization.

I can say that so far I've been to Amsterdam, Lagos on the south coast of Portugal, Lisbon, and Barcelona. I'm here, in Barcelona for two more days, one more night, before I take an overnight train to Bern Switzerland. The weather for the past few days has been amazing, mid to high 20s. I guess we are getting summer like weather right now. Hopefully it sticks with me while I head to the Alps.

Until tomorrow, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment