Sunday, April 3, 2011

Little Miss Sunshine

As you may have already determined, or read on my Twitter feed, I did not bring my laptop. As such, I expect blogging will be sporadic at best. I just can't make myself blog from an iPhone. They would end up short and characterless.

I thought, however, that I should pass along an update. Amsterdam has been great, we've has lovely weather - sunny and 22 the other day, think I got a little sunburn today - and we've been busy enough with canal cruises, shopping in markets, etc.

Tomorrow we depart early to catch a flight to Faro through Madrid, with our final destination being Lagos Portugal in the Algarve region in the South. I think we only have about 2.5hrs in Madrid which might be enough time to make it to the city centre for a quick sightsee before boarding the next plane. We'll see.

Until I find a computer this'll be as extensive as my updates get, but it's better than nothing, imho.

No comments:

Post a Comment