Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lagos, Portugal; April 6

I know, I know, I'm so far behind, but I haven't really had free reign over a computer to do as I wish and I only have a few (very few minutes for this)

Because it is low season right now, and because the wind was howling still there wasn't much for us to do in Lagos. Not that that is really a bad thing, it kind of seems like the place where one isn't supposed to do much.

In the morning Mom and I found an internet cafe to do some updates at, but mostly I wanted to move my pictures from my camera to my external hard drive. Sadly this didn't work as my ex.hd is only formatted for a Mac. dun dun dun.

We spent most of the day walking around the streets, looking in shops, before eventually taking a seat at a cafe on top of a cliff overlooking the entire coast. It was awesome, and even pretty warm, taking the occasional wind that would swing through.

That evening we spent our time at the hotel, to avoid walking back into town for dinner we ate at the hotel bar - these crazy huge, very filling sandwiches.

We were off to bed "early" that night because the next morning we would be up very early to catch a train to Lisbon Portugal with the intent to catch a flight to Barcelona that evening. All would not go according to plan.

Well I'm off to check out and jump on a train from Bern into Austria with a stop at Innsbruk with our final destination of the day as Salzburg. Hopefully I'll have something else for you tonight.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment