Saturday, April 9, 2011

Excellent.

First, I want you to know that I did look for an Internet cafe, I really really did. Unfortunately I did not find one. As such, no long winded update about my goings on.

Today my Mom left, this made me homesick. Having her here made this feel more like a holiday from home and less like me living and traveling in Europe. Today I was also tired. It's been a strenuous week of touring. Good strenuous, but given the chance to relax, I was going to take it. After I found my (somewhat awful) hostel I set out to book my train ticket for tomorrow night. After finding the train station I decided to opt put of the 78 euro sleeper bed in favour of a 48 euro recliner chair. I think I might regret that tomorrow night but saving money is always good. After that I set out to find an internet cafe but being tired of walking the search ended at a small pizza restaurant where I wrote in my journal instead. From there I moved to Starbucks, my first starbucks since arriving in Europe two and a half months ago. It was great to sit and relax for so long. I walked around the gothic area and the shopping is amazing! So many great shops! O wish I had money to spend and room in my bag.

This is kind of turning into a proper update but seeing as I'm doing this on my phone and my arm is going numb I'm going to stop. Sorry. Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment