Friday, February 18, 2011

You make me sick

Most people here are out partying right now. I'd rather be with them then feeling sick like I do, but there isn't much I can do about that right now. Its Friday night and I'm headed to bed. Sad face.

I didn't do much today. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was going to die because my throat hurt so much. Hope it isn't strep!

I did some running around with the girls today, printed things at the library, bought a uni hoodie, sat in a cafe for hours talking, we made dinner together, I watched some Mad Men, hung out and chatted for extended periods of time. It was quite nice.

It may be backwards, but that is how you spell University in Dutch. Yup, good luck saying it. Most people in these parts call it rug - and not like what you find on your floor. Think Roo, as in KangaROO followed by how they pronounce their Gs: throaty like.

R = University
U = Of
G= Groningen

Make sense?

3 comments:

  1. Well, you sure look good. Nice hoodie. Keep doing the C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you makin' friends left and right. Like I'm surprised.

    PS- it's like you feel like you want to die, and you just might....(but don't worry, you won't- and if you do apparently nothing will go to me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww hun I am sorry you feel sick. But I LOVE the picture its awesome:)

    ReplyDelete