Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I weekend in Italy

In an attempt to get at least a little sleep tonight I'll keep this brief.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Venice and Milan until Tuesday so you can expect updates to be sporadic at best. I assure you I will have pictures and tales when I get back, although I might not post them until Wednesday morning, my time.

When booking my 9:30am flight I thought to myself, this'll be great, I'll get there earlier and have more time, not taking into consideration the 2hrs you need to be at the airport ahead of time and the 2.5 hour train ride I need to take to get to the airport in time. Luckily for me, if I catch the first train outta here (5am) I'll be right on time. This means I need to be up right around 3am, which leaves me about 4 hours between then and now. Like I said, I didn't really think this one through. Anyways, best of luck to me. Hopefully I don't get (too) lost.

Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I've traveled with you, compared to me, you are a walking gps. Hope it is all as much fun as I had traveling with you. Still traveling with you now, just in a different way. Love you.

    ReplyDelete