Friday, January 21, 2011

Week. End.

Tomorrow I am going skiing at Sunshine. I like skiing but it is way too expensive for me to do on any regularity, especially because I don't own any equipment. Not having equipment is a great way to spend a lot of money for one day of fun. That said I've decided that seeing as this is my only opportunity to ski the rockies this year I should take it.

After which I will be heading downtown to have some drinks and possibly some dancing as a "going away" party. But the thought of throwing a party for myself in which I invite everyone I know makes me cringe. I did it, but it made me cringe. I'm much more for small gatherings of great friends followed by other small gatherings of other great friends I know. That said I am REALLY looking forward to it, I hope many people show up because I want to see them all before I leave.

Then it is Sunday and my Dad is coming up for brunch or lunch or something of that nature and I have soccer at 7pm. It will be my last soccer game before I go. I am going to miss soccer a lot.

Then that is the end to the conventional weekend but for me I've been living on the weekend since last Monday. But I have a feeling this Monday and Tuesday will be slightly more hectic than last weeks Monday and Tuesday because I will need to finalize all purchasing, planning, and packing. Crazy! I'm 5 sleeps away :0

And with that, goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Great time tonight! So many people showed and that makes me happy you got to see them all before you left :)

    See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmph! Dad and Soccer mentioned in same sentence and your going to miss SOCCER !!! Whheelll ... maybe they play soccer over there too. :)

    ReplyDelete