Sunday, January 9, 2011

Seventeen

Seventeen. I've got seventeen days.

As the time dwindles down towards my trip it is slowly starting to sink in that in a very short amount of time I will be packing my bags and flying to the other side of the world by myself on another crazy adventure. I love crazy adventures and I seem to be very good at doing them alone. I guess I just figure, if you want to do it, don't wait for someone to do it with you. This is good but it makes the reality a little scarier.

I go between total excitement to pangs of fear. But if I didn't have some fears I'd be crazy.

So, within this short amount of time I have appointments, four days of work, shopping to do, people to see, etc. etc. I'm sure it'll go by very quickly and then I assure you these posts will be 100 time more interesting.

On an entirely different not, I finally saw Iron Man and it was awesome. Also, this winter blizzard although awful is somewhat fun because it makes staying at home on the couch all weekend making food and watching movies seem like the best possible idea and we all need that once and a while.

Hope your weekend was restful and not at all productive. I just hope that the roads get better because winter driving is hard on my lightweight car.

3 comments:

  1. "SEVENTEEN DAYS" I just felt my stomach drop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you watch Iron Man on tv? Because I did. And I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did! We pvr'd it so we got to skip the commercials. It was really good. I'd like to see the next one now even though I heard it wasn't quite as good.

    ReplyDelete