Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This I Will Miss...

Seeing as I will soon be departing for approximately five months to live in a foreign land I've decided to reflect on some things I know I will miss about home. However, due to a serious lack of motivation I've decided not to preplan this list so, in no particular order:

Tim Hortons!


Yes I'm an addict. By the end of my last coop term (in which I would drag my tired self to T.Ho's prior to every day of work) the staff got to know me, they even got to know my beverage and occasional snack of choice. I'll be the first to say that Tim Horton's coffee pales in comparison to Starbucks or your next espresso shot providing, barista toting establishment. I find it extremely potent to the point that it needs to be tamed with cream. I don't even drink that much coffee from Tims, my drink of choice: Extra Large Steeped Tea with Two Milks! Perfection. It makes my stomach smile and my heart sing just thinking about it. Pair that with a fruit explosion muffin and you have the best breakfast/midday snack/late night study fix around.

Because of my daily addiction, one that has lasted for the past few years, I am certain it is going to be a tough habit to kick. I can already tell you that upon returning it will be among my first requests for whomever picks me up from the airport when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment