Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And now for something completely different

Packing is something that I find so trying. It is also something I don't generally put a lot of thought into. When packing for trips I generally leave it until the day before, say around 4:30 pm the evening before I leave. Considering how much I like to be organized I find the chaos of packing easier if I just put it off until absolutely necessary. That said I've decided to re-evaluate my strategy this one time. Every website that I've visited has said to take extra care, extra consideration, to carefully plan, and consider if I really need everything I am going to pack. As a chronic over-packer I understand what a huge challenge this is going to be.

And here I sit, procrastinating a little longer, telling you how I am going to plan my packing which in fact is allowing me to avoid planning my packing. Genius.

Hope my elimination skills are up to par.


No comments:

Post a Comment