Friday, May 20, 2011

Snap Shots

I've not been up to too much the last few days. Studying, relaxing, watching a lot of 30 Rock, the usual. You see right now I only have one class a week, on Friday, for two hours. The rest of my time is largely unscheduled. I have a final on Thursday so I'll be studying for that over the next week.

The plan was to go to Disneyland tomorrow, leaving this afternoon on the train to Paris but after all things considered it ended up being quite expensive for only one day so we cancelled. Sad about it.

Oh, and I did get my bike back. It had been confiscated so it only took me a 10 minute bus ride and 25 euros to get it back. So relieved.

Because I've not really been up to much I don't have much to update you about so I thought I would post a few pictures I have laying around. Enjoy :)

I love trying new chip flavours when I'm in different places. That said I don't really eat that many chips at home so maybe we have a similar flavour? It is pretty tasty. They also have "Mediterranean Herbs" which basically tastes like it sounds, very basil-y.

My map is really filling out!!

One of my new fave necklaces and cause of recent owl obsession.
Purchased in Barcelona.

There is a fair in the city centre. Seemingly putting small children in life-sized hamster balls and getting them to roll around on water is a popular activity.



4 comments:

  1. That owl necklace is so SWEET! I love all things owl:) From the looks of your map you seem to be making your way into every major city in Europe! I want all the details when your home...preferably over Y2K.

    PS. I am not sure where your package is. I have the receipt but no #. I am going to ask the post office what the heck happened:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think it is hilarious that the kids are in hamster balls! I would love to see a live video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those balls would be a hoot on Travers on a windy day. What a ride that would be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megs has told me that the package is awesome! You two are soo sweet! I hope it is still on its way and not lost in the ocean or something.

    ReplyDelete