Monday, May 23, 2011

Motivation is running on low

This is what my life has been for the last little while:



Well that might not be entirely accurate. I have a final exam on Thursday, but I also have had nothing else going on so I've done a lot of nothing. The thing about having so much free time is that it makes you all sorts of lazy.

I attended a birthday party here in my student house on Friday night - got to bed around 4 - then stayed up late watching movies on Saturday - bed around 3:30. Last night I made it to bed some time after midnight and was quite impressed with how early I was getting to bed. Yes, this is what my life has become.

The other day I booked plane tickets for Croatia. I'll be going Monday the 31st to June 6th. I'm really looking forward to it. Croatia looks amazing!!

Otherwise I have all this school stuff, life stuff, and other errands I should be doing. It seem so pathetic that I can't get myself to do these things. It really easier to get stuff done when you are busy all the time.

I've been studying today but I'm headed out to kayak around the canals in town. Afterwards I'm thinking I'll make an evening trip to the library. The rug library space doesn't compare with my beloved 10th floor McKimmie, but I'll deal.

Happy Victoria Day Canadians!! Hope you are having a lovely day off. Hope the sun is shining in your part of the world.

1 comment: