Thursday, August 4, 2011

Favorite...

Favorite County... Countries

I refuse to choose just one! I loved so many different places for so many different reasons. And when I think about all the different places I went I feel guilty singling out just a few as better than the rest. I honestly loved everywhere. Each city, country, local had a different feel and different reasons that I adored it.

That said I've been forced to choose a top few as people keep asking me.

1. The Netherlands.
Honestly, I adore it. It is beautiful, just gorgeous and the time I spent living there definitely made an impression on me. Canals, windmills, english speaking people who are so blunt it makes you laugh. I loved it! I would highly recommend a trip around the Netherlands.

2. Croatia
Crystal blue and green water, killer heat, friendly people, Italian inspired food. Really the only bad thing about Croatia is that you never want to leave. Perfect holiday local where you still feel like you get to do stuff to. It'd be perfect to rent or hire a sail boat and just cruise around from different tiny islands to different tiny islands. AND there are Roman ruins there. I love Roman ruins.

3. Italy
I've now been to Italy twice and I can honestly say that it always leaves me wanting more. The food is divine and the landscape impeccable. Every city is very different and I've heard the coast is gorgeous. I'm also a sucker for history and Italy does not come up short in that department. I know that I'll be back one day, I just have to! I would highly suggest a trip to Italy, for at least a month. And as I said the other day, bring stretchy pants. The food is just too good to say no to.

Well I think that's all I've got for now. If you'd like any other "what was your favorite...?" or any other questions or queries let me know and I'd be happy to answer them. However, if not I might be taking some time off from blogging. Who knows though, I might get in a few small posts every so often.

Thanks for following along on my adventure! Until next time, which hopefully will be sooner rather than later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment