Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Favorite...

Favorite Food

Well Food is a tough subject because there is a lot of amazing food to go around in Europe, but some of my all time faves was Italian anything - Italy is heaven for food, everything, and I mean even the street food is delicious! My favorite meal in Italy was an aubergine pasta dish with an olive oil sauce, it was so delicious I still think of it to this day. Of course Italy also has the most delicious gelato around and wonderful coffees and mozzarella, and well as I mentioned before, everything is delicious there.

Another meal of memory was in Prague I ordered a traditional meal, I can't remember its name, I blogged about it at the time, but it was beef and potato dumplings in a sweet orange cream sauce and it was amazing!! So delicious, I wish I could eat it on a daily basis.

So to summarize if you want a trip that will never disappoint you in the gastronomical department book a flight to Italy and bring along some stretchy pants. Italy tastes delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment