Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Love...

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson


If you don't watch it you should. In fact you should watch it just for his monologue. The guests are often great but it is usually because Ferguson is so insanely ridiculous. He rarely follows directions of a regular late night show and continually lets you know that the show is somewhat a farce. He doesn't take well to complements and is continually self-deprecating. It is great. Because he is great.

But back to his monologue, it almost always has me laughing out loud. By far best late night man out there right now. Sorry Jimmy, I love you and I think your show is tons of fun but Ferguson has you beat. He is hysterical. And he has a robot that speaks.

You should watch.

I just wish it was on earlier at night so I could stay up and watch it more often.

2 comments:

  1. Umm did you read my blog a few days ago?! Hilarious! PS- I can't stand Ferguson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! haha. Ferguson had been on my "things I love list" for a while but I just thought about it last night.

    ReplyDelete