Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Love...

When the city seems like a ski resort!


It doesn't happen often but it seems something like this:
Everything is covered in fresh snow, it is lightly snowing so the sky is overcast but just enough so that the sun still peaks through just a little. There isn't wind and the snow falls ever so lightly. It is chilly enough that you need to bundle but that is a good thing because it feels real.

I love that.

Ski resorts seem like a magical place.

I wish skiing was more affordable so I could go all the time. Maybe one day.

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I also like ski resorts, just not the skiing part. Perhaps one day when we are highly esteemed working professionals we can vacation in Whistler or perhaps Aspen and sip mulled cider while discussing the finer points of Russian literature by the fire in our chalet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely. I'm putting it in my 10 year plan.

    ReplyDelete