Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Love...

Glee!


I was definitely not a regular viewer when this show came out, which wasn't because I didn't like it, it was just because I hadn't had a chance to see it. As a student I worked during my nights and often that meant forfeiting tv shows. I had heard the buzz and I love musicals but I just never really found the time to get into it. I even had a coworker who would weekly tell me how awesome the show was and how I had to watch it because I would love it. I was sure I would love it.

And then one day while waltzing through my local HMV to see what was new I spotted the first season for some ridiculous cheap price, I'm talking $30 here which for tv on dvd is pretty stellar. I snapped that up and fell in love immediately! It is endearing, witty, funny, happy, and touches on some pretty decent subject matter and it always leaves me with a smile. No matter what if I throw in an ep I'll be gleaming by the end.

I think I watched that first season (of half season if we want to get technical) 3 times all the way through before the next season (ok the second half of the first season) came out.

Not trying to be a dorky superfan I didn't want to buy the cds and geek out too hard but then I figured why not? ha. I listen to it all the time and even it brings a smile to my face.

Glee = Ray of Sunshine from my TV = Happy Tuesday nights!

Goodnight Gleeks!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe one day I will get into it. I watched the Pilot and hated it. I will give it another chance sometime I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love Glee, especially the 1st season. But is it just me, or is the second season getting stranger by the week? I don't really even get excited to watch anymore?! I find this strange of myself.

    ReplyDelete