Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Noel

I've been up to soo much lately. So much that I'm too exhausted to blog, but as far as I can tell so is everyone else who blogs. Ha. Every blog I follow has been quiet. So I don't feel too bad.

A few highlights from my last two weeks include:

My dear friend Mary Turri was in Calgary for a visit, we had an awesome couple of days hanging out! It was absolutely lovely.


I went to Market Collective, TWICE. It was great both times.


I got to experience the River Cafe in Prince's Island Park, downtown Calgary for another good friend's birthday brunch. It included adorable outfits, champagne, and delicious eggs. On the expensive side it is definitely worth a trip downtown and a walk through the park.


I spent a couple days Christmas shopping and I even had a couple of sick days.

Tomorrow is my last day of work before Christmas holidays and my last day of my coop work term and the last day of my coop experience. Feels good to be done.

Merry Christmas :)

2 comments: