Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who knows.

Some days (mostly when I am so tired I want to punch the guy infront of me on the bus in the back of the head because I was hungry and I could hear his shitty music blaring from his ear buds) I try to update my blog but it just doesn't work.

I'd like to think that is because I hold this blog to such a high standard that unless my witticism and zany insights are tip top I can't post them.

Well today I started and deleted about three posts before this one so clearly I am having one of those days, which is likely a result of a weekend spent not resting - but what can you do I'm trying to keep my eye on the prize and push though the pain. (the prize being less debt so moving to Holland doesn't end me, and the pain of course being working two jobs)

So instead of a real blog update, I will leave you with this short video for a couple of reasons.
1) It makes me happy
2) Upon seeing it as a child I was convinced that there was nothing better than having a bed in the ground AND a house that has two doors that go into the same house
3) John Lennon is still my #1 love and close ups of George acting jealous are funny

Ok, one more for good measure. This one is awesome for a different reason. He'll kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment