Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

I feel like time has run away from me. But maybe that is how one always feels.

Recently I started a new job, applied for housing in Holland for when I move there in 5 months or less, had a lovely long weekend at home, and watched a very very dear friend from High School be totally, perfectly, unconditionally happy on her wedding day.

Life is good and really busy, sometimes stressful, but I get by.

Don't mean to be neglectful. I think about blogging often but I'm having trouble following through. Hopefully more this week or this weekend, but that might just be wishful thinking because my 'to do' list keeps getting longer and I (for some reason) am starting to rely more heavily on caffeine to keep me awake during the day (exhaustion sets in).

Keep Smiling and surrounding yourself with wonderful people who will help you laugh once a day and try not to take things to seriously.

3 comments:

  1. I think you've said enough. Moving to Holland in 5 months or less. :-/
    I'm thinking that's a long ways away, for a long time.

    ReplyDelete