Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sunny with a chance of smiles

Today I learned:
  • It might be time for a new job. I've said it before and I'll say it again.
  • I eat out way too much.
  • I still can't get over Mumford & Son although I've yet to download the album I love what I keep playing on YouTube.
I am grateful for:
  • A simple and perfect night with some friends - tv, pizza, and lots of laughs. Its those little luxuries in life that I love.
  • Sunny lunch breaks.
  • Discount berries at Safeway - love me some raspberries.
  • My dear friend and old roomie Becs who is very far away (sad). She is amazing and I wish I could have a little sit down with her and a couch - anywhere, I'm not picky.
  • Being told I looked tanned - doesn't happen often but I love it when it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment