Saturday, July 16, 2011

Favorites

So since I've been back I've had a lot of people ask me what my favorite place was, which if you have traveled, you know is an impossible question to answer. Sure I've come up with some easy stock answers but I really feel like I am not giving everything a chance. So for that I have created this list. A list of my favorites. If you have any other favorites you'd like to ask me I'd love to answer them in future posts. For now I'll just be posting my favorites day by day.

Favorite Conversation:

Easy, hands down Tess' and my conversation in Salzburg with three old men who only spoke German at a brewery while they fed us cheese and salami. I'm pretty sure we only exchanged about 5 words that both parties understood, but the conversation lasted about half an hour and kept us laughing the entire time.


3 comments:

  1. a) making friends with old people is my favourite activity
    b) those steins make my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new 'fave' idea. Great work. I would like to see a blog post entitled "Fave cousin that lives overseas that I got to travel with" post. lol. Kidding.

    ReplyDelete